Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ready To Set Sail!

I must say, it feels so nice to organize. After contemplating whether I'll finally launch off my new projects, I've come to a conclusion that I'd ought to create a working space of my own. Dear hubby's office (we call it the Library) is ever so crowded with countless books and files, I dare not add any more stuff in there. After rearranging some things around, I found a charming place right in the corner next to our fire place, piano and the stereo which play a very significant role in my life so it worked out great.

Ah... now that we got that out of the way, I gotta download all my thoughts to this blog. This is really a practice blog for my "real blog" to come in the summer '08. A blog that's dedicated to all mothers but exclusively for moms with young children. I have a pretty good idea of what this blog will cover but I realize this takes so much work! I've been researching many blogs authored by moms and it's amazing! They are truly super-moms. I was able to witness a group of proverbs 31 women living in the 21st century. 

Anyhow, it takes discipline keeping up blogging. That's why I'm dedicated to this blog for now. Now, back to planning....

No comments: