Friday, July 17, 2009

Thought for the Day - from 'Nana'

Jesus said, "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow Me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand." ~John 10: 27 -29~

Just like we know our children, the Lord knows us, better than any earthly parent. As we walk with our Lord, we are safer than being anywhere else; safer than being with anyone else. Walk with Him.....today and everyday!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

AMEN! I just want to be a sheep. Lord hold my little ones close to your heart and gently lead me as I raise my young.

Delighted to meet you! Just found your site via CSAHM. I just started this blogging adventure a few months ago, but continue to be amazed at the joy, encouragement, and faith that I find.

Keep writing, the world is reading.

Hugs from this missionary mommy,
Sarah Dawn

Anonymous said...

hi Sarah Dawn, Thanks for reading and for your encouragement. It is amazing that we can support and inspire each other as moms through the wonderful world of blogs!