Friday, February 12, 2010

Family Matters


Guess who stayed up till 4 AM making 40 Valentine's Day cards? 
Yep, that would be me.
I promised the kids I will help them make the cards for today's party in their class.
With everything else, of course we forgot. But I happened to remember at 1 in the morning.
Promise is a promise, so I ended up making them from scratch.
Only had 3 hours of sleep and am totally procrastinating from the big load of dishes to be done. (Sigh)

We made Tex-Mex Lovers Mini Meat Loaf today.
I didn't have a heart shaped cookie cutter, so I used a flower shaped cutter instead. I don't think I'm that much satisfied with the way it looked. But it tasted fine and the kids like it.

I realize I don't really like the lighting in my kitchen for photography.




Gotta go back to my dishes. If they came up with Roomba, I'm sure they can come up with a machine that will load the dishes into the dishwasher all by itself. Just a wishful thinking I guess.

No comments: