Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mom To Mom Play Date

Yesterday was our Mom To Mom group play date. I think I had much more fun than my kids :) It's always so good to get together with other moms and chat while the kiddies have a blast ( and let all that energy out so they can have a good afternoon nap :P ) I'm appreciating more and more for Mom To Mom. We have such a great group where all the moms get together and talk, ask questions and learn about motherhood from our Mom Mentors. And during these winter months, I definitely appreciate a fun place to go and let the kids play indoors- especially with the great bounce house. Here are some pictures.

 

Looking forward to every Tuesday. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a great time. I am glad to hear that you will be doing this again. I am looking forward to coming!

Gabrielle