Thursday, October 30, 2008

Any Ideas?


As the cold weather is creeping in, it's been a challenge trying to find fun things to do with my little ones indoors. I try to steer away from Elmo or Little Einstein DVDs, but after a few attempts in trying to entertain especially my toddler, I find myself giving in too many times. So, I have decided to do some research, and I found one website that provides many ideas. It's www.preschoolrock.com . If you also have any fun ideas, please share with us by leaving a comment below.

2 comments:

bethany said...

It is definitely a challenge to find fun things to do when you cannot go outside as much. Thanks for posting the site. This Parents site has great ideas too http://www.todaysparent.com/craftsactivities/indoors/archive.jsp

But sometimes I find the simplest things can make the day fun and occupy my toddler. We like to do theme days - red day or circle day for example and then related food, games, clothes and everything to that.
Scavenger hunts are big fun too! Just give your child a bag and a list or simple pictures of what to find. Then turn on some music and cheer them on! A little prize at the end is fun too

Unknown said...

They are very good ideas Bethany! Can't wait till I try them :)