Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Busy As A Bee

Boy, things have been crazy busy here.
Chasing after a highly active toddler, working, doing projects with the older kiddies, doing projects for the baby to come, not to mention the never ending chores followed by bouts of nesting frenzies.... I not only am driving myself crazy but my poor hubby also. Just over the Thanksgiving break, we rearranged the entire master bedroom and the kids room. I think Jay is still aching from all the moving.

Anyways, I have finally found out what we're having today. We're having a girl :) This means, Jay's dream is finally coming true with three girls. I feel bad for our son who really wanted a little brother. But when we told him, he seems to not care so much as I had expected. He said it doesn't matter because he loves all babies. For this reason, I'm thankful.

Can't wait till I meet our 4th baby M in March. 

No comments: