Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nursery Ideas

Now that we know we're having a girl, I can finally start working on the nursery. It's always been a dream for me to put together a picture perfect nursery. Sadly to say, I never really got a full chance to do that with my older children (it's a long story). So this time around, considering it'll be my last chance to do this in my life time, I've been doing my research. 

It was quite tough at first, since there are countless ideas to choose from, but I've finally narrowed down to few. My first choice would be the Spring theme. Baby M is due to arrive late March, so it kinda goes well with the theme (although it feels a bit cliche-ish). I love the bird mobile that seems to be quite popular these days, and the quilt I fell in love with from Pottery Barn Kids goes well with the theme, so I'm trying to put these together. 


If this is the theme I'm going to go with, I'm planning on making some of the things from the picture (quilt, mobile, nursery art, etc.). Hopefully, I'll have enough time and energy to do all this before the baby comes. 
I've already put together my deco file with all the tutorials, sewing patterns, and instructions. But I'm a bit afraid I might not be able to keep up physically. If I want to sew, or do any projects, I have to wait until all the kids are asleep. But by that time, I'm ready to hit the bed also, so that's my dilemma. Oh, well.
This is so much fun though, so I won't complain :)

1 comment:

Baby Nursery Ideas said...

I like the ladybug pattern. I can totally appreciate your dilemma with getting work done while kids are asleep, yet are tired yourself. Same thing happened to me. Consider movable murals at www.wallsytales.com. It was fun, yet easy. Good luck!