Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Help Getting Crafty this Season

You may be the Martha Stewart of your neighborhood, but for some of us craftiness does not come that easily. I fall into the latter category so I love finding simple crafts I can make..... especially ones that actually look nice.

I found this site, Easy Christmas Crafts, and love the broad variety of homemade decorations and gift ideas. They have creative ideas for do-it-yourself ornaments, gifts for friends, kids crafts, homemade snow globes, candy Christmas trees and much more! The best thing is that each project idea includes easy instructions and pictures, and some have video instructions as well. I decided to re-do old ornaments per a great idea I found on this site.

So whether you have never made a Christmas decoration or are a handicraft expert, you are sure to find something for you or your kids to make, that will add to the christmas feel of your home!
Enjoy!

No comments: