Thursday, May 21, 2009

Great Tips for Parents!


Let me tell you.... my hubby and I love to read. We also like to collect books. In fact, when I first met my husband, I did not fall in love with him first, but went head over heels the moment I saw mountains of books he had all over his apartment.

One of the genres that get me very interested is about parenting. Perhaps it's because we have four children to bring up, and most of the time I feel as if I don't know what I'm doing. And it's probably because my life right now is about pouring myself to bring these kids up the right way.

But sometimes, I wish I could find more resources on the day to day tips that could help my job a bit easier. The principles of parenting is always important without a doubt, but at times, I wish I could find more of the practical tips to make the principles come to reality.

So after some research, I found this great website called Parent Hacks. They provide great parenting tips from real experts: parents! I hope this site can help you make your job as a mom a bit easier :)

1 comment:

bethany said...

WOW - Love this site. I am definitely going to let my kids finger paint inside an empty kiddie pool. Fun and easy clean up!