Thursday, November 13, 2008

I found a secret :)


I'm in the middle of my 2nd trimester and I'm nesting like crazy. 

It has been a bit frustrating though, since my list of "things to do" is growing but my body can't follow as much as I want it to. So at times, I look through my craft blog collections and gather ideas for organizing, creating a cute nursery, sewing, decorating, etc. At least, these will satiate my appetite for crazy nesting period.... temporarily :P

Throughout my expedition, I found a secret. It's called Little Birdie Secrets (click on the name and it'll take you there). She has great ideas, tutorials, and lots of pictures (which I like the most). I like this blog a lot since many of her projects look easy enough to accomplish. Hopefully, I'll get to finish some projects before my bundle of joy arrives in spring :)

No comments: