Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Week 22 Cravings

I'm well adjusted into my 2nd trimester now, am able to eat whenever and whatever I want, which is a blessing! 

But for some reason, I don't really have food cravings this time around. Instead, I've been craving for crafts. I'm overwhelmed by this surge of feeling to create something cute. My biggest problem is.... I don't know how to do anything. I don't know how to knit or sew, and all I can do is drool over these delicious pictures and just cry over them (I'm at this overly emotional stage right now):P I'm hoping that before this baby comes, I'll be able to learn these skills. Thankfully, there are so many craft blogs out there, and they provide tutorials for beginners like me. Another favorite blog of mine is Stardust Shoes. It's such a creative and classy blog, it makes me so hungry :D Hopefully, I'll be able to post my own pictures like this in the future.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Gina, it's so funny that you posted that photo because I made those shoes for a friend of mine in England a few weeks ago who just had a little girl. You should come over and we'll make a pair together!