Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Cleaning....Wahoo!!

Can you tell I'm excited? Not really. I'm being somewhat sarcastic.
Don't get me wrong. I LOVE to clean. If I had the time and energy these days, I'd be tearing apart my whole house right now to organize and clean. I'm so OCD that way.

If I'm not changing endless diapers or passing out while I'm nursing my newborn, I am satiating my OCD tendencies (well, more like consoling myself) by reading this awesome blog: Christian Home Keeper (click on the name and it'll take you there). It's such an awesome site, I just had to share.

Homekeeping is an art, I must say. There's always something to learn, and the skills are one of the greatest gifts we can pass them down to our daughters. So, enjoy!

1 comment:

bethany said...

Thanks for sharing this site. I have been poking around it and really enjoy it. great ideas for de-cluttering the house too!!