Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This week I came across a great site when I was trying to figure out how to get crayon off my walls. Then used the same site later to find out the best way to freeze peppers.

Thrifty Fun describes itself as a site where "regular folks can share their knowledge and ideas" and that is really what it is. My favorite feature is the many Q & A's that are posted. You can also find out how to use many every day products to clean, have fun, keeps your pets off the sofa and even kill the weeds in your yard.
Wanted to share it with everyone as I found it very helpful, and interesting to browse through as well.

My other problem this week was that I tend to keep making the same old thing for lunch and dinner. I often get stumped as my children like particular ingredients and I tend to use them, or combine them in the same way. Well I found a site to help me be more creative with meals and get last minute ideas. Type in the ingredients you want to us and get recipe and meal ideas! You can also search their huge resource of recipes by more conventional means as well. I liked being able to read many comments regarding the ease and taste of the recipe as well as getting tips. Check it out for yourself at: http://allrecipes.com

No comments: