Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Guess How Old?

My 4 year old preschooler brought home a gift bag filled with Mother's Day presents yesterday. At school he spent the entire last week making cards, drawings, a bouquet of tissue paper flowers, and a laminated "This is my mom, she is special" letter about me. There are questions and he had to fill out the answers. I got such a kick out of it, I thought I must share this. This is what it says:

My mom's favorite thing to do is: play hot wheels (miniature cars) with me.

My mom has a nice smile. I like to make her smile by: giving her a present on her birthday.

My mom is so smart! She even knows how to: cook pancakes.

My mom's age is: 99 years old (I think).

I love you mom!

Haha... I just love the way kids think. I'm glad that he knows how much I enjoy spending time with him ( we usually play with his hot wheels). I was taken back though when he thought I was 99 years old. So I asked him, "Do you really think I'm 99 years old?!" He said, "No". Then I said, "How old do you really think I am?" He says, "You're 90!" I then decided to leave it at that :D 



No comments: