Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hi Ladies - I am so excited to be a part of MomInspirations. I am a full time mom to a new chubby cutie (my two month old son) and a bright, beautiful 2 year old (my daughter) and full time wife to my amazing husband. I am also a part time children's director at church, and occasionally work on projects for a financial manager. Of course like most moms I am also a cook, maid, cheerleader, problem solver, teacher, etc... for my family. With so many "jobs" it is easy for me to forget my first and foremost title is "Child of God." This is one of the reasons it is so important to connect with other moms in order to encourage and spur each other on. I appreciate just sharing a laugh or a lesson learned. God has been revealing to me recently what a tremendous and miraculous blessing my family is. Daily He has brought me joy in the midst of sorrow, peace in the midst of chaos, and encouragement in the midst of defeat. Whether it is conquering the 10th load of laundry that day (due to one sick child and an infant who seems to constantly erupt from both ends) or greeting my husband at the door with actual patience an love (rather than pretending to listen and remain calm before venting my day's frustrations). God has been teaching me again about the depth of His love. Seeing glimpses of Him in my baby's coo, my daughter's smile, my husband's support and even this new venue of relationships - I feel awash in His love again.

I look forward to sharing more with all of you and seeing how God will work to connect, strengthen and encourage us together.
Goodbye for now as I must get back to my baby (no time for rewrites or drafts in my life lately so I will write as I think of it and hope you will forgive any mistakes).

No comments: