Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thank You Aquadoodle!


I have found a lifesaver! I think every parent should own one of these for their kids. Have you heard of Aquadoodle?

My kids and I love art and I want to encourage them to be creative every chance they get. But many times it becomes such a stressful event when it's time to clean up and that's another load of chores topping my list of endless things to do. Then I found Aquadoodle.

Aquadoodle is a big pad made like a canvas. It comes with a pen that you fill it with water. Just like magic, the water in the pen turns the fabric blue! It's a mess free art activity that doesn't stain, stick, or is toxic in case the younger ones decide to get a little taste of their art.

My toddler loves painting, but the only problem is, she also loves to put everything in her mouth too. So I find this solution working very well in our house. All I have to do is give her a bowl of water and a set of paintbrushes to make everyone happy :P

No comments: