Sunday, May 18, 2008

Workaholics Anonymous

If there's such a thing, Workaholics Anonymous that is, I would definitely be the first one to be there right now. Ever since I took on the two projects, the pace of my life has accelerated even more, if that is even possible. I'm spending most of my time planning and researching, my brain right now is going through a major information overload. I sound like I'm complaining, but in reality, I'm savoring every moment of it. I think I can finally understand why and how people can become workaholics.

A part of my research is to find any websites or blogs that could be helpful to my two ministries I'm building. I couldn't believe my eyes when I was able to see a whole new world before me. As I'm discovering this new realm, I realize that I've been so oblivious all these years. There are so many resources out there, I can barely sleep. Literally. All this is good, but there are times I think of this saying now and then: Ignorance is bliss :P

I did find an interesting blog called Organizing Junkie though. Being an OCD, I fell in love with it instantly :) I wonder, if there's a way I could learn to organize all the scrambled thoughts and ideas in my head. Now that would be a nice treat.


No comments: