Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dream Nursery

After much contemplation, I have finally decided on theme for the nursery. I've never paid much attention with decorating in the past, but this time around (probably highly influenced by all the craft mommy blogs I've been reading), I just couldn't resist.

There were just too many to choose from and just the crib bedding alone can get quite pricey. So, after doing my research and reading many reviews, I'm going with this:


Thanks to Target and their Design For All selections, Dwell Studio has teamed up with Target and have come up with delicious set, all for the half price :) I'm having a girl, so I was tempted to go with crazy pink-everything, but I thought this neutral palate was refreshing. Let me know what you all think!

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Oooooh, I love it! I really like the whole effect - are you going for the same wall color and hanging paper lanterns, too?

Unknown said...

Yes, I'm going for the hanging lanterns and the wall deco as well, except for the wall color. The room is painted pastel yellow, and I'm going to keep it. I think it'll still work out with the color scheme.

bethany said...

I like it, and it will definitely work with your pastel yellow walls! Very nice. We did our nursery in a nice neutral (as we did not know whether our first was a boy or a girl) and I have loved it. Especially since it never needs to be redone!

Anonymous said...

SOOOO cute - I love the dots and the colors look so sweet. Neutral is a great idea