Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Homemade Toys

My kids have so many toys, but I find that the often play with the simplest things. My 10 month old is obsessed with empty containers of any kind; formula cans, diaper wipe dispensers and tupperware are some of his current loves. My two year old loved rolling used aluminum foil into balls and playing with empty boxes. I think as mothers some times we need to get more creative and use the simple, everyday items we have on hand to entertain out kids.

So when I came across this collection of homemade toys on the robynsnest blog I just had to share it! I made the ziploc book for my 10 month old and he loves it. Try them out!


Check out her blog homepage too for great indexed parenting tips and resources from pregnancy on up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this website! We too have just too many toys, but the homemade toy idea is fabulous. Thanks!