Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Weekend

I am suffering from too much food. It's been a good weekend so far. Usually, I'm used to having people over for any holidays, but we've been invited over few times this weekend for fantastic meals. This is probably not good for my diet, but what can I say? I don't mind not cooking for a few days especially after a busy week :)
Our toddler is back after spending two days at the grandparents. Although I was enjoying my time relaxing rather than chasing after her all throughout the day, I did miss her terribly. When she first walked through the door though, she wasn't looking for me. She was too busy looking for her brother and sister. This made me sad a bit, but  considering her birth order, I know that this is somewhat normal. Oh well, I'm just glad she's home now so I can catch up with all the cuddling whether she wants to or not :P

No comments: