Wednesday, July 9, 2008

iTunes & Podcasting


I have come up with these steps to make it easier for you to learn about using podcasting.
1. Download itunes (free) at apple.com/download
2. Once you've downloaded and installed itunes, you're ready to go.
3. Open itunes
4. Select itunes store
5. Click on podcasts
6. Search by categories or type in the selections I've provided below.
7. You can subscribe to the selections and also download each podcasts.

I've selected some under these categories. 

Bible stories for kids:
1. Bible Stories My Kids Love
2. Faith Comes By Hearing- Kidz Audio Bible
3. Karen & Kids

Christian Marriage/Parenting:
1. Familylife Today with Dennis Rainey
2. James Dobson on Marriage
3. James Dobson on Parenting

Children's Video Podcasting:
1. ReFurbished Tails
2. Sesame Street
3. Blue's Clues
4. Dora the Explorer

Personal Favorites:
1. Craft Magazine Podcast
2. Etsy
3. How-To Girl
4. Classical Performance Podcast
5. The Metropolitan Museum of Art Special Exhibition Podcast

I have literally downloaded hundred of podcasts and picked these and more (on my list in itunes) to be the 'good' ones. Not all podcasts are worthy since just anyone can do it. But most of the ones that I like are done professionally by the well known sources. I hope you enjoy!

No comments: