Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New Hobby

I have just discovered digital scrapbooking and I an obsessed! I love doing scrapbook and used to spend a lot of time on it when I was in high school and college, but since I got married and had kids, I could never find the time. Doing it digitally though, saves so much time and you can even find a lot of materials for free. I find the designs more exquisite. One of my favorite site is called Shabbyprincess . It provides a lot of materials, and also find video tutorials on how to get it done. 

Anyhow, I realize I've been slacking off with this blog. I'm thinking I should probably decide which days I'll write the entries. Mominspirations has been keeping me quite busy and I have much to write there too. Maybe I'll just stick to Tuesdays and Thursdays for The Daily Coffee Break.

This summer has been the busiest for me. I am currently running a Mommy-and-Me program twice a week that's taking up a lot of time and energy. Besides that, I have three children to take care of and entertain, and I feel like I'm running out of ideas already. I realize though, it doesn't take much to keep my kiddies happy. Mostly baking cookies, and drawing with crayons bring them joy.

In the fall, we're starting MOPS and this will be the biggest challenge for me. This means we have less than two months to prepare, and I strongly detest the feeling of being under prepared. Thankfully the steering team is getting together this week to plan for the entire year and I'm hoping we'll be able to squeeze that all in within 2 hours with all our kids playing in the same room.

Gotta get back to my 30 minutes of free time while my toddler is taking a nap.

No comments: