Monday, June 30, 2008

Coveiter This!

I adore good designs. That's why it makes me giddy when I find really good design blogs. It's like eating really yummy candy, you know, one of those rare Japanese goodies? I love that feeling.

I came across Coveiter. You should definitely check out this blog. I love surrounding myself with beautiful things. It's somewhat therapeutic.
Speaking of therapy, I had a good session today. Went to our Club 252 pre-k room, and basically emptied out the supply closet. I hate it when things are messy and disorganized. Can't bare to see it. But I took 6 hours  to clean out that closet, and haven't even gotten to the organizing part yet. I think I gotta go back to Organizing Junkie and learn some techniques. All I know is we need a lot of those plastic bins and label. I know they'll keep me happy.

No comments: