Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I <3 Mom Inspirations!

After long hours of work, and few migraines, I have finally finished setting up our new blog for moms. Well, almost finished as I am remembering more work to do. But we're almost there! We have 8 dedicated moms on the board, and I'm already learning so much from each of their life stories. Mom Inspirations has finally launched yesterday. Woo hoo!!

Now I'm moving on to set up another ministry called MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) ministry, which is an internationally known organization with a purpose to minster to moms with younger children. I'm almost done with setting up the steering team, and hopefully we'll have enough time before we launch this ministry in September.

Being a Vocal Performance Major, I never thought I'd enjoy planning and structuring ministries. I am enjoying this tremendously as I'm discovering my spiritual gifts to be administration and leadership. I think this makes sense when I consider my personality.

This is totally off the subject, but I've never seen Jason Giambi run so fast. He's not much of a runner nor he's fast, but he looks like he's running for his life.

I think I'm desperately needing some sleep now. I guess my allergy medicine is working finally.

No comments: