Monday, June 16, 2008

Wee Wonderfuls

I came to a realization not too long ago, that I'm secretly in love of exploring the ever-so-grand world of blogs. There are so many interesting blogs out there packed with enriching materials about anything and everything. I personally enjoy Christian mom blogs, photo blogs, design blogs, and quilt/craft blogs. Today, I have found a really interesting blog that I instantly fell in love with. Let me introduce you Wee Wonderfuls.

This is a craft blog that I absolutely adore. I think her creations are quite classy yet crowned with a modern twist to it. I hope to be engaged in making these treasures in a few years for I am a fan of crafts and I love creating beautiful things.

I'd love to make baby clothes like 
this cute paisley one for my Toddles shown on top.

I admire Hilary Lang for being able to do all these things AND take care of her children. From her blog entries and her wonderful photos (she's quite the photographer too), she seems like a super mom :) My favorites are her handmade dolls and quilts. She also has paper dolls ( my source of happiness from childhood).
For more of Wee Wonderful creations, click here.

This is a good reminder for me from time to time of how we resemble our Daddy's image. How He loves to create beautiful things for us to enjoy just as we love to create and be surrounded by delightful things. Isn't our Dad truly AWESOME? He's created to express His love for us and let His presence be known in each of our lives. He shows us everyday, every moment of our lives through the lovely flowers, the faces of our husbands and children, through sunrise and the sunset, etc.  As we celebrate Father's Day each year, I hope that we would always remember our heavenly Father who deserves the ultimate celebration and praise.


*Images posted from Wee Wonderfuls


 

No comments: