Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hair Spray

Boy, was it HOT today! Of all days, we had our church picnic today. Besides the weather, everything went pretty well. I did learn one important thing about myself. I am not an outdoors person.
I'm watching the movie Hair Spray right now and I absolutely adore it! What a cute movie. Love the music, the choreography and the characters. I've been wanting to see the actual Broadway show but I think this is pretty good. I'm wondering if these actors are doing all their singing because it's pretty good. I have such a weak heart for musicals. Must be my Grandma's influence. She was a vocal performance major and she loved to sit me down and watch musicals with her all the time. I guess that's how I got to inherit my love of music. I miss her much at times like this.




No comments: